How our reminders & notes work
We all forget things from time-to-time. So, Remindeo is here to help you
remind yourself and others about important things such as work tasks,
appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, annual renewals, things to-do and more...
Add any kind of reminder you need such as a birthday reminder, task reminder or
an appointment reminder to come exactly when and where you need it - sent on email
or to a mobile phone.
You can plan ahead with a reminder calendar and day planners.
You can also make notes and create lists about ideas, to-dos, recipes, meeting notes, things you like or anything else that you don't need a reminder for, but you do want to remember.
We are not a gift or card shop pretending we want to help you and then trying to sell you stuff - and - we are not a confusing or bloated project management tool with a thousand features you don't need. We do two very simple things - give a friendly little nudge whenever you need it and give you a safe place to save notes for later.
Add reminders & notes anywhere - Remindeo works everywhere!
Add reminders and notes on the Remindeo website, by sending us an email, on Facebook or on your mobile phone. Simple!
No need to be scared!
Whether you are using it for work or play, we understand that you want a service that is easy to use - so that you don't have to go looking for things or spend ages trying to work out how to do something.
Everyone says this, but our service *really* is simple and quick to use... and other people say that it is easy to use as well.
See how easy Remindeo is to use with our note taking, appointment reminder, task reminder and birthday reminder examples.
We hate websites that make it really hard to leave. We'd love it if you stay forever, but we promise you can easily stop reminders and leave anytime.
Email reminders exactly how you want them, without a side order of spam...
You choose when & how often
As well as picking a time of day to send, reminder emails can be sent:
- Once, or
- Everyday, or
- Weekly, or
- Monthly, or
- Every year
Remind in advance
One-off and Annual reminders can also be sent:
- 14 days before, and/or
- 5 days before, and/or
- 1 day before, and/or
- On the day
Free reminders, no limits
Add as many email reminders as you need - free of charge!
Send reminders to other people and to yourself on additional email accounts. Perfect for managing deadlines, reminding people about appointments or reminding forgetful friends about your birthday!
Never get spam - we promise...
We will never share your details with third parties, ever. End of.
Easy to use at a quick glance
Reminder details appear in the email subject to make reminders easy to use at a quick glance, with the ability to add more in-depth info - such as gift lists, agendas or directions - inside the email itself.
Remindeo makes your life easier!
Remindeo makes it really easy for you to remember birthdays. Sign up free and use our birthday reminder wizard to quickly add
birthday reminders for all of your friends and family - by sending just one email - or - by automatically asking your friends on
Facebook or your followers on Twitter!
Free reminder calendar & day planners
Remindeo includes a reminder calendar and day planners, to help you get things done. View reminders by day, week or month.
Subscribe to your calendar and day planners by RSS
Be reminded each day by RSS or use your feed as a to-do list.
Add reminders using your Outlook Calendar
If you use Outlook at work, you can use your Outlook Calendar to add simple reminders to Remindeo - taking your dates and reminders away with you.
Works with Outlook: 2000 2003 2007 2010
Preset reminders... we remember things, so that you don't have to!
Preset reminders are completely free and automatically remind you on email one week before public holidays, clock changes, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Halloween, Valentines and more. Each reminder email also contains some interesting and fun facts about the date you are being reminded about. They can of course be turned on and off at anytime as well.
Free online notebook
You can add notes and create lists about anything that you don't need a reminder for but you do want to remember. You can add as many notes as you want and they can be any length or size.
Optionally, you can share your notes with your friends on Facebook, with your followers on Twitter or by sending them to others by email.
Use our free "Web Page Bookmarker" to automatically save web page names and web addresses to your notebook while you browse the web - without having to log in to Remindeo! Perfect if you are researching something or want to save a web page so you can find it later.
If you are watching an individual video on YouTube, click on the "Web Page Bookmarker" and the video will be automatically added to your notebook as well.
You can subscribe to your notes by RSS or download them to a spreadsheet - take your notes wherever you need them!
You can give your notes a "Type" so you can easily group and find them later.
Reminders & notes on your mobile phone
Works on most mobile phones - including the iPhone (use "Safari"),
Android phones (use "Internet"), Windows phones (use "Internet Explorer")
and BlackBerry phones (use "Browser").
Once you have signed up, access Remindeo on your mobile phone by visiting http://m.remindeo.com/. You will be able to:
- Quickly & easily add reminders
- Plan ahead, view reminder details & view directions with a '14 day planner'
- Add or read notes
Text message reminders
Once you have signed up, you can also send text message reminders* to yourself and other people by purchasing* text message credits. Be reminded and get an alert no matter where you are, at the exact time you specify!
Service available in 180+ countries on 400+ networks.
*Subject to network availability. Credits start from as little as £0.12 / $0.14 / €0.14 each.
How Remindeo can help - perfect for work and play!
For freelancers & self-employed people:
- Remember to complete a task on 'Tuesday'
- Don't forget your meeting at 2pm or another important deadline
- Make notes when researching a project and share them with your clients
- Remember to complete your invoicing, set-up payment reminders and do your accounts each month
- Get an SMS reminder, with meeting location details, when on the road - arrive on time and in the right location!
- Add a to-do list to help you plan your day
For business managers & project managers:
- Ensure team members don't forget to file weekly timesheets - no need for a memo
- Use our free note taking features to record meeting notes and share them with your team
- Set up reminders to go to team members automatically when you are away on holiday
- Use our reminder calendar to help manage tasks and manage project milestones
- Remind freelancers, team members or home-workers about deadlines and include a brief
- Remember to-do something important (as a project manager, you really mustn't forget!)
For appointment makers & party, meeting or event planners:
- Tell your friends about your birthday party and include email directions (or a list of the presents you want!)
- Ensure your department don't forget to come to team meetings and include a memo or agenda
- Remind customers, patients or visitors about appointments and check-ups
- Set-up your assignment schedule and get deadline reminders sent to you automatically
- Remind your friends to come to your party and include directions
- Remember to buy a new song on iTunes on Monday
- Use Remindeo to safely store your school notes, class notes and study notes
- Get a text message reminder so you remember to call home today
- Store your favorite YouTube videos in your online notebook
For personal reminders and non-work life:
- Send the kids a birthday alert on dad's birthday
- Keep your recipes, ideas, and things you like in your own private notebook
- Remind yourself to get your car serviced or set-up an oil change reminder
- Get a reminder so you don't forget to pick-up the dry cleaning
- Always remember your anniversary (no more tears!)
- Remember to watch a TV show each week - no need for reminder stickers!
- Include a gift reminder in birthday reminders so family know what to buy
- Use preset reminders to get a Mother's Day reminder or Valentines Day reminder
Remindeo is perfect for remembering personal things such as birthdays, but it is also great for business.
Remindeo is being used by people just like you - in many businesses, academic institutions and government departments - that include:
...and lots and lots of small and growing businesses around the world.